Power FM will this Saturday host a Father’s Day event to celebrate all men that are actively playing a fatherly role in the lives of their children. The celebrations will run under the theme “Fatherhood Experience”, they will be held at Zimparks Gardens in Harare from 12pm to 6pm.
The event will see fathers being appreciated for the critical role they play in the lives of their children and society through the various giveaways that will be in the form of Meal vouchers, Airtime vouchers, Clothing vouchers, Holiday vouchers, Fuel Coupon, Hampers.
Key note speakers will be invited to the event to speak on various subject areas that men need to understand and appreciate. Some of the topics of discussion will include the following:
- The father , The Leader – The spiritual and physical leadership of the father is critical to the survival of the family unit as a father and husband .( Reserved for Zimbabwe Council Of Churches)
- Healthy fathers – Men need to be reminded that as much as they take care of others, they need to take care of their physical and mental health as it is important in them fulfilling their role as fathers.
- A father’s unconditional love – Focus on showing love to the children regardless of circumstances
- Financial Wisdom – The topic will cover what a father needs to do to provide for his children, in life and after death.
- Fatherhood – A personal experience – Three speakers will share their own experience as a father, the ups, downs and the lessons learnt.
- Single Dad Experience – Raising children as a single father is rarely celebrated.