Born and bred in Bikita, Masvingo Province, MR DJ is an ambitious, focused and extremely energetic young man who understands the value of hard work. My interest in the media industry is what led to the development of my passion for Radio.
I can describe myself as an individual who is calm on the outside but completely crazy on the inside.
Working accurately, pro-actively, responsible and contributing efficiently to the growth of the organization.
I believe that I am a brand that is marketable and hold characteristics such as confidentiality, innovation, reliability, responsibility, friendliness, hardworking, smart and pro-active.
I am able to work with people at all levels and to work under minimum supervision. Qualified in Communication and Journalism and earned my radio broadcasting stripes by working on night time slots for various radio shows that started back in July 2003 with my great sense of humour and love for music will turn any moment into an enjoyable experience.
I am crazy and quirky ‘chap; fell in love with radio broadcasting at a tender age. Through dedication and diligence, my On-air personality has made me accelerate in my radio broadcasting career to achieve a handful of awards which include
1. BEST RADIO DJ IN ZIMBABWE – 2006 voted by Zimbabwe Union of Journalist (ZUJ) – National Journalistic and Media Awards
2. BEST RADIO DOCUMENTARY – 2006 voted by Zimbabwe Union of Journalist (ZUJ) – National Journalistic and Media Awards.
3. 2ND BEST ELECTRONIC MEDIA TOURISM CONTRIBUTOR OF THE YEAR 2007 – voted by Zimbabwe Tourism Authority (ZTA)-National Annual Awards.
4. BEST TOURISM & HOSPITALITY AWARD 2006 – voted by Zimbabwe Union of Journalists.
5. BEST RADIO DUO for Breakfast SHOW as Double TC on POWER FM ZIMBABWE 2011-voted by Victors Awards.
6. TRAFFIC SAFETY COUNCIL OF ZIMBABWE …Nominee National Awards 2014.
7. CERTIFICATE 8th ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE IN MEDIA ARTS…BY MINISTRY OF MEDIA IN CAIRO, ARAB REPUBLIC OF EGYPT 2016